Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Prologue - Chapter One

I apologize - I was out of town for most of the weekend, and then I got sick. Isn't that fun? But the one really interesting thing I was able to understand from the reading is that the internet, like early cinema in the 1920's and 30's, is going to change how humanity lives and expresses itself. But THIS time, we see that it's changing us, so we can document and illustrate for future generations exactly how it affected us and how we developed from simple HTML to massive Flash-based web pages.

And hey, I can talk to someone in Afghanistan nearly instantly through e-mail and chat. That'll change the world for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I like the thought that the internet is bringing about change that a lot of people are aware of.
    My question is this: does being aware of the change introduce a bias that influences on how everything changes?

    ReplyDelete