Monday, October 8, 2012

Rage Comic Madness

So, I wasn't sure that this was going to work. Rage comics are comics, who would turn them into videos?  These guys would:

This is from PistolShrimps, who like making rage comics into real life. They do a pretty good job at it, too. I don't find them as hilarious as some of the rage comics, but whatever effects they do to the videos to get the faces are pretty good. PistolShrimps have a lot of these videos, so I thought that I'd only post one.


TopTenMemes does animated rage comics every week of the top ten rage comics they enjoy. These ones are usually pretty darn funny. They also encompass a wide range of rage comics. I did find a guy who was obsessed with the forever alone meme, but that just kind of threw me off. It says something about him, right?


Then there's this pretty girl who makes the meme faces. I'm not sure why, but she does.


This is some compilation of the cereal eating guy, because he is less depressing than the compilation of forever alone. Plus, the song is pretty awesome, too. Cereal eating guy is more about contrasts. He declares what is expected and then he spits out cereal when the unexpected turns up.


This shows where some of the rage comic faces come from. I thought it would be good to show a little history. Also, the fact that "Trolololo" is playing in the background makes it more amazing than before.
I think there's enough rage comics for today. I think some of the better ones can be found in video form. Which is nice, because then I don't need to sift through all the others to find funny rage comics. And as a pallet cleanser, here's Chuck Norris stopping a chainsaw with his hands:


You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Check out "Rage Comics": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rage-comics/bigbpmgpdffelbefknlmefjiejgoinao?utm_source=gmail

    honestly I'm not even sure what this is, but when I saw it, I readily thought to share it with you in case you can make use of it in any way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised rage comics were made into videos. We like reading comics and we also like watching comics. Think of all the Charlie Brown movies based off the comics. And the rage comic videos you posted were awesome. I especially liked the faces one. Talk about true fans!

    ReplyDelete